We're looking for a few good men and women. You should be:
- On time. If you are on the schedule, you must show up on time. Showing up a few minutes early would be even better.
- Quality conscious. You need to be able to listen to directions and follow them. Do what we ask you to do.
- Willing to learn.
- Open-minded and personable. Remember: Superior customer service is vital.
Being dependable is crucial. This is a service business. If you are not there to deliver good service, we can't function. You need to do all this every day. We need to be consistent. So customers know they'll get a good car wash every time they visit.
Car Wash Attendant - Full Time
- The car wash attendant helps with daily car wash operation and maintains traffic flow and the site's safety as the cars enter the car wash.
- They must be able to communicate with customers how to line up the vehicle correctly and properly set the vehicle to go through the car wash.
- Must be polite and available to address all customer concerns and handle them professionally that is satisfactory to both the customer and the car wash.
- Always be ready to assist customers with menu options and payment and distribute printed materials to customers.
- The tunnel loader will also be trained to open and close the site.
- Key responsibilities include - Performing visual inspections of the condition of every vehicle before sending it through the car wash to ensure proper safety.
- Guide cars into the wash area with a calm, focused, pleasant and competent demeanor.
- Be able dry and finish the vehicle.
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and be able to perform them daily.
- Perform visual inspections in the tunnel and backroom to ensure all equipment and chemicals are functioning properly. If not functioning well, alert the necessary management.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is in proper working order.
- Keep vacuums unclogged, hoses hung properly, and trash cans emptied.
- Additional duties may include managing and maintaining the equipment in the tunnel and assisting with property maintenance, snow and ice removal, and overall site appearance.